We have stopped the 3x weekly IV treatments as I have been swelling in my legs quite noticeably. Since stopping the IV treatments, I've felt even more dizziness and have had a few fainting episodes.
Baby Chloe is doing well, although she is predicted to be a small baby, hopefully somewhere between 4-5lbs by the time birth comes around. I was told a few weeks ago that Chloe has "Intra-Uterine Growth Retardation", a term that is scary enough sounding to send the most calm of us parents-to-be into a frenzy. I had blamed myself, but I do know that I have taken every precaution to provide her with as good of "growing environment" as possible. Chloe has also decided to be much like her mommy and do things "ass-backwards", she wants to enter the world bum first. Given her small size and the fact that the cord is underneath of her, we have decided to try to turn her into a head first position and then do an immediate induction of labour, or else a c-section if not successful on Sept. 26. She will be 3 weeks early at this time, but as she isn't putting on weight and given my health, she is more than ready to come out to meet the world. They are preparing for the possibility of an NICU bed.
Yes, the end is in sight and it's going to be a beautiful ending for all of us :)